Monday, June 6, 2016

Welcome

Hey ya'll,

Thanks so much for stopping by! I am now a stay at home mom after four and a half years of working at a hospital. My boys are 5 and 7 and we have the whole summer ahead of us to see what we can get into! We love Jesus, and our daddy. The sun makes us happy and laughing is something we do often.

I am a creative person so if I sit still for to long I tend to go crazy. If I have an old ugly piece of furniture you can believe I will paint it and make it like new.

We are relocating to a totally new town in a totally new county. I have been here in Naples my whole life! My family is here but God opened a door for us and we had to follow. So my boys and I (husband is always included as one of my boys) are starting a new adventure this summer. A new house, a new town and new life! And I am going to document it! I am also a self proclaimed photographer so I will often have photos to go with my posts!!

So if you have a moment please stop by and see how to live "The Ceto Way"!

-Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment